Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Why...

For years now, BDSM players, and ordinary vanillas have been asking me questions about what I do, and why I do it. After the first couple of years of being a "PROFESSIONAL DOMINATRIX!" it ceased to be quite as interesting to be asked the same questions over and over. What's it like? What is the most intense thing you have ever done? Is it safe? In fact especially some of the same-old, ignorant, and sometimes disrespectful questions got to be exhausting and irritating. Some of them I will not even answer. But some of the questions were good, and the conversations raised a new awareness of the world for the questioner as well as myself.

So...Even if you are not a BDSM/fetish player yourself, but merely a theoretical voyeur from afar, perhaps we can continue those converations here. And if you play? Dreamed of playing? Maybe within this blog you find some leads on your questions, or some inspiration for your play.

Welcome.

No comments: