Thursday, November 17, 2005

gender-bending

I have found in recent years that I simply cannot classify my sexuality. When I first tried, as a teenager, I qualified myself as bi-sexual - liking both boys and girls.

But as I explored, I found bi-sexual to too limited. I love gender-fluidity too much. I did very much love the boys who wore make up - in fact my first love wore more make-up than I did when we went to the prom. What a scandal we caused in our small town! And then, I cannot tell you how many of my following boyfriends I convinced to wear make-up and get into women's lingere...

And everyone who knows me, knows my fetish for corsets - I love to see them on men and women alike. Of course, I wear one nearly every chance I get, but I also especially love having my feminine figure accentuated simultaneous to me wearing a strap on.

I don't try to qualify anymore. I am way to fluid. I have found myself to be interested in all sexes (and of course I mean more than two.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What an enlightened philosophy! Perhaps we can meet along the way. Peggy